UNI Chiropractic Care is equipped with all the tools necessary to provide you with the absolute best chiropractic care.
Our Chiropractic care is dedicated to restoring proper spinal motion and muscle balance. When someone comes into our office we evaluate the functioning of their spine and associated muscles. We work to correct these imbalances through the use of many modalities. Each person is a unique individual and will need their own set of procedures to resolve their problems.
Plan Your First Visit
Your first visit is an opportunity for us to welcome you to the office and gather very important information about you and your health history.
You should be prepared to be in the office for at least 90 minutes on the day of your first visit.
- Fill out a new Patient Information Form
- Question and answer with a doctor
- Comprehensive exam
- Check vital signs as well as a physical, orthopedic and chiropractic exam
- Share outline of your exam findings, diagnosis, and a plan for treatment
- If necessary, blood work or X-rays referred